Building on the achievements of the 2019 season, we want to grow and do more!
Thanks to YOUR support we've been able to accomplish so much in south side communities:
- We continued strengthening our staff by partnering with Up2Us Sports and Laureus Sports for Good Foundation to provide tailored training to our coaches and staff.
- We served 141 kids and young adults through our MVP and Successful Youth Leaders (SYL) programs, including 33 young adults who together earned over $40,000 in wages while gaining professional experience.
- Youth who participated in our Spring/Summer MVP Program spent up to 193 hours EACH on tutoring, outdoor conditioning and game play, and service learning activities.
- 94.7% of parents surveyed believe that Lost Boyz programming helped prevent their child(ren) from being a victim of violence.
- On average, participants in our 2018 Winter Clinic Program increased their school grades by 0.2 points (i.e. a B- to a B).
- We received grants from After School Matters, Springboard Foundation, Prince Charitable Trusts, Laureus Sport for Good Foundation, Games 4 Good Foundation and others to expand our community impact and operating capacity.